LDG IT-100 antenna tuner for ICOM
Sometimes perfectly matched antennas are not available, either because of lack of space or because nothing else is possible on holiday. Here an antenna tuner helps.
The LDG IT-100 automatic tuner is designed to tune coax-fed antennas, the automatic interface is suitable for many Icom radios.
The operation is very comfortable by using the TUNE button on the tuner or alternatively by using the TUNE button on the radio. Pressing the button once longer triggers a tuning process, when the tuner is switched on a short press is sufficient to switch the tuner to 'Bypass'. With 2000 memory locations the tuner tunes frequencies found at once at lightning speed, with new frequencies tuning takes only max. 6 seconds. The tuner adjusts an SWR of up to 10:1 (3:1 on 6m) and thus offers a much wider tuning range than many other tuners. Two LEDs indicate if the SWR is too high and show the tuning process.
The unit is connected directly to the tuner socket (Icom) with the supplied control cable (35cm long) and is also supplied with power via this socket. This reduces the necessary cabling to a minimum.
The IT-100 is suitable for any ICOM HF radio with a 4-pin tuner socket, that is almost all Icom shortwave devices of the last decades. Please refer to the manual: If your radio supports the Icom AH-4 tuner you can use the LDG IT-100 without any problems. The dimensions of the tuner are 17x17x4cm (WxDxH), the weight is about 750g.
- Frequency range 1.8 to 54.0 MHz
- 0,1 to 125 Watt (SSB und CW), 100 W on 6m
- Tuning time between 0.1 and 6 seconds for new frequencies, ca. 0.1 sec when tuning from memory
- Tuning range 4 to 800 Ω (16 to 150 Ohm on 6m), 4 to 3200 Ω with optional 4:1 balun
- Tunes any kind of coax-fed antennas: Dipoles, Verticals, Beams etc.
- Optional external balun enables you to tune random wires, long wires or twin ladder fed antennas
- Control cable (35cm) included
|Switching Time (ms)||0,1|
|Tuner type||Automatic Tuning|