LDG AT-1000Pro2 antenna tuner unsymm., 1000W
Fully automatic antenna matching with power up to 1000W! Controlled by a microprocessor the SWR is analyzed, a switched L network tuned faster than any manual control could do. Usually matches a SWR of 10:1 dowen to 1.5:1 within 3 seconds. Once found settings are stored in memory, resulting in even faster tuning when the same frequency is later tuned again. The easy t oread LED bar graphs show power and SWR. Tuning is done with low power, not while the PA is engaged!
- Two selectable antennas
- 2000 memories for each antenna
- Dedicated keys for manual fine tuning
- 1000 Watt max. power
- Switched L Network
- Bargraph for SWR
- Tuning time 0.1 to 4 seconds, 3 seconds average, 0.2 sec near known frequencies
- Power requirements: 11 to 15VDC, max. 1A
- Two unsymmetric antenna connectors (PL), for symmetric antennas please use a 1:4 balun
- Frequency range 1.8 to 54 MHz, Impedance from 6 to 1000 Ω (6 to 150 Ω on 6m)
- Power ranges: 20 to 1000 W SSB, 750 W CW, 500 W Digital, 100 W on 6m
- Suitable for dipoles, verticals, inverted V etc.
- Dimensions: 25.4 x 28 x 7.6cm, Weight ca. 3 kg
|Tuner type||Automatic Tuning|