Rugged VHF mobile FM transceiver with powerful, front-facing speaker and DTMF microphone. Ideal for use in loud environments and vehicles.
€125.21without VAT, plus shipping
In stock, shipped in 3 to 4 days.
The Yaesu FTM-3100E is a monoband FM transceiver for 144MHz (VHF).
The FTM-3100E VHF FM transceiver is designed especially for the demanding operation in the car. The two-way radio is a monoband FM radio for 2m (VHF, 144-146 MHz). The mobile transceiver offers solid 65 W transmit power for reliable communication even over large distances. The chassis follows a special design to act as a huge heatsink. The speaker on the front panel is very helpful for good articulation of received audio, even in noisy environments. The large backlit LC display and a multi coloured LED show the easily readable current state of the radio. Like any full featured ham radio transceiver the FTM-3100E also offers features like 220 memories with alphanumeric names. A special "Memory Only Mode" helps to facilitate the operation of this transceiver. Squelch functions like DSQ, DCS and CTCSS are available fior targeted accessability of groups or individuals.
Features Yaesu FTM-3100E
- 65 / 30 / 5 W transmit power
- Large LC display, backlit
- 220 memory channels
- Automatic Repeater Shift
- Transmitter from 144 to 146 MHz
- Receiver from 135 to 174 MHz
- DTMF Microphone with backlit keys
- Direct frequency entry with microphone
- DSQ, CTCSS, DCS Squelch functions and signalling
- Programming of memories and cloning over USB computer interface
Included in shipment of the FTM-3100E is:
- MH-48A6J DTMF microphone
- USB cable
- Mobile mounting bracket
- Power supply cable with fuse
- Operating manual