The Yaesu FTM-7250DE is a dualband radio for 144MHz (VHF) and UHF (430-440), which supports the digital C4FM mode and classical FM as well.
The small sized dualband transceiver FTM-7250DE is designed for demanding operations in a vehicle. With it#s front-side loudspeaker the intelligibility is excellent, even in noisy environments. It supports Yaesus "System Fusion" strategy by offering easy integration into digital systems with C4FM modulation. To make the migration as easy as possible the FTM-7250DE supports 'Automatic Mode Switching' which automatically selects between traditional FM and digital C4FM. When using AMS the radio transmits in the mode which was received last. The makes easy communication with all participants - analog and digital - very simple.
Other features like the digital "Group Monitor" (DG-ID, DP-ID) was also brought to the FTM-7250DE. This feature allows to monitor each member of a selected group, if the other radio is still within communication distance. This feature eases the setup of tactical communications groups and monitors their cohesion. The mobile transceiver offers solid 50 W transmit power for reliable communication even over large distances. The speaker on the front panel is very helpful for good articulation of received audio, even in noisy environments. The large backlit LC display and a multi coloured LED show the easily readable current state of the radio. Like any full featured ham radio transceiver the FTM-3200DE also offers features like 220 memories with alphanumeric names. Squelch functions like DSQ, DCS and CTCSS are available fior targeted accessability of groups or individuals.
The FTM-7250DE Transceiver supports the Yaesu Wires-X System.
Features of the Yaesu FTM-7250DE
- VHF and UHF Operations
- 50 W transmit power in FM and C4FM
- Automatic Mode Selection FM/C4FM
- Digitale GM (Group Monitor) function
- Large LC-Display, backlit
- 220 memories
- Automatic Repeater Shift
- Transmitter from 144 to 146 MHz and 430 to 440 MHz
- Receiver continously from 108 to 580 MHz
- AM Reception in the airband (108-136 MHz), 8.33 kHz step width provided
- DTMF Microphone with backlit keys
- Direct frequency entry with microphone
- DSQ, CTCSS, DCS Squelch functions and signalling
- Firmware updates via USB interface
- MH-48A6J DTMF microphone
- USB cable
- Mobile mounting bracket
- Power supply cable with fuse
- Operating manual
Included in shipment of the FTM-7250DE is: