Icom IC-GM600 UKW Radio GMDSS
The GM600 meets the GMDSS requirements as required for SOLAS regulated commercial vessels engaging in international voyage. With the optional PS-310 DC-DC converter, the GM600 meets the MED, "wheel mark" requirements for European merchant ships.
Dedicated Distress Button
The GM600 meets ITU class A DSC. The radio includes a dedicated DSC receiver which continuously monitors CH 70 and is independent of the main receiver and other operation. The DSC Multi-task function allows you to show up to 7 received and transmitted DSC messages. While using the DSC Multi-task screen, the operating channel is shown at the right side of the screen.
Large User Friendly Display
The GM600 comes with a 4.3" color TFT LCD with user-friendly icons. Navigate the menu via the main dial knob or the up and down keys. The most used functions are lined up at the bottom of the display and users can toggle with the left and right keys. The display also allows you to select the day and night modes according to how light it is outside.
- Large speaker for clear audio
- 10W audio output when plugged into external speaker
- DC-DC power supply option for floating ground connection
- Printer connector (D-sub 25-pin)
- VDR (voyage data recorder)/external SP connector
- Dual watch & tri watch functions
- Instant access to CH 16 and call channel
- Tag scan and favorite channel functions
- Auto scan function
|Weight [kg]||1.60 kgs|
|Protection Class IP||IPX7|
|Supported Bands||VHF Marine|