LDG Antenna Tuner
€191.60without VAT, plus shipping
In stock, shipped in 3 to 4 days.
- 0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 100 W on 6M
- Easy to read LED display for SWR and status
- 8000 3-D memories for instantaneous band changing
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune
- Selectable user parameters: Auto/Semi, threshold, and more
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor
- Tunes 6 to 1000 Ω loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 6 to 4000 Ω with optional 4:1 Balun
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas
- Optional interfaces for Icom, Alinco, Kenwood and Yaesu available
- Power requirements: 8 to 16 volts DC at 300 mA Max. 25 uA standby current
- User installable battery holder (included)
- Small Size Enclosure: 7.7" x 5.0" x 1.5". Weight: 1.5 pounds
The Z-11Pro-II uses LDG’s state-of-the-art processor-controlled Switched-L tuning network. It will match dipoles, verticals, inverted-Vs or virtually any coax-fed antenna. With an optional LDG balun, it will also match longwires or antennas fed with ladder-line.
The Z-11Pro-II has 8,000 memories in LDG's exclusive "3-D Memory" array, automatically storing tuning configurations for each frequency and band as you use them, for each of four antennas on the single RF port. Frequency sensing circuitry lets the Z-11Pro-II “know” your operating band and frequency. Whenever you transmit on or near a frequency you’ve used before, the Z-11Pro-II retunes from memory almost instantly (even in SSB!). Memories are retained indefinitely.
Rugged and easy-to-read LEDs indicate SWR and status. The Z-11Pro-II uses latching relays which retain the tuned configuration even when powered down; current draw when not tuning is effectively zero.
For maximum flexability, the user has the choice of many battery options; internal or external. There are solder pads on the PC board for the user to install a battery pack (not included) that best suits their needs. You could use 6 AAs and get several years of operation. If weight is a factor (for back packing), then three Lithium AAs will last about a year. If you just need a few months, the Z-11Pro-II will operate fine off a single 9V battery.
Control from the front panel is simple and straightforward; just press Tune while transmitting, and the Z-11Pro-II will begin a tuning cycle. The Z-11Pro-II will even tune while you talk on AM or SSB. Although not required, optional interfaces are available for most Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu and Alinco transceivers. With the interface, a single button-press transmits a carrier, executes a tuning cycle and returns the radio to its original power and mode.
|Tuner type||Automatic Tuning|
There are no files to download.